Two of the most important social networking apps on Meta are Facebook and WhatsApp. And there is a direct link between these two apps. So in this opportunity, you can easily share a Facebook video through WhatsApp without the need for any external application.
Sharing your video from Facebook is quite easy for other platforms, you just need to follow some very simple steps. And by following this article you can easily share a Facebook video on WhatsApp.
How to Share a Facebook Video on WhatsApp
Now we will show you how to easily share Facebook videos on WhatsApp from your mobile or computer very quickly.
How to share a video from Facebook to WhatsApp via computer
Here we will tell you about two very similar methods, both simple and in a few steps. Before starting, remember that you must have the WhatsApp application installed on your computer or your browser must be authorized to use it.
- Open Facebook on a web browser. And log in to your Facebook account with your email or phone number.
- Open WhatsApp on your computer, either through the desktop application or its browser version. To do this, you must scan with your mobile camera the QR code it will show you on the screen.
- In your Facebook profile, find the video you want to share. And before sharing, verify that the account you are viewing is not private. Because this will not allow you to show its content to users who do not have permission to follow it.
- You will find three options below the video which you must know very well, Like, Comment, and Share.
- Now click on the Share button and a menu of options will appear on the screen.
- Then click on Share via button and a new option will appear.
- The last option in the list is Send to WhatsApp, this will be the one we choose. And then it will redirect us to a new tab, requesting permission to open the desktop application.
- If we use the application, we must click the button Open WhatsApp, which will redirect us to the application.
- If the web version is open, the process will be more direct, directly selecting the contacts to whom we want to send the video.
- Directly, a list of your recent conversations will appear, to send them videos. Now just tick the box aligned to the left of the contact and then send with a button like a paper plane.
- The Send button will be activated when you mark one or more contacts from the contact list.
- If the contact you want to share the video with doesn’t appear in the initial list, you can enter their name in the search bar at the top. And then add them as well.
It is much easier and it will help you not only share on WhatsApp but also send it to other social networks or even via email.
- We will follow steps one to four of the first method.
- In the options below the video, you will click on the Share button.
- Then click “Copy link”, which will create a link that will be copied to our computer’s clipboard.
- A notification will briefly appear at the screen’s bottom left, indicating that the link has been copied.
- Then go to WhatsApp whether it is a web or desktop version.
- Now search for contacts with whom we want to share the video.
- In the text area, where write the message, then click with the right mouse button and when the options menu appears, you will select “to paste”.
- A short link will appear, and by typing space and waiting a few seconds, the video preview and description will appear.
- Now you will send the message with the arrow-shaped button located to the right.
How to Share from Facebook to WhatsApp from Mobile Device
How to share a video from Facebook to WhatsApp on a mobile device is much easier than on a computer, since regular applications are interconnected.
For mobile devices, there are two very practical and fast methods. Now we will tell you about them in a simple step-by-step way.
- Enter the Facebook application, which of course will already start a session.
- Then looking for the video we want to share with WhatsApp contacts.
- Below the video, you will find three options, “Like”, “Comment” and “Share”. Choosing the third one Share option.
- And a new option will appear by clicking the Share button.
- With the finger, we locate the WhatsApp icon and move it horizontally to the icons displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- And by clicking, it will automatically redirect us to the WhatsApp application.
- At this point, it will give us the option to send to one or more contacts as well as reveal our status for 24 hours.
- And to select several contacts, we need to press the ones we want to include for a few seconds, they will change color to show that they are selected.
- When selecting at least one, a green strip will appear at the bottom of the screen with the names of the selected contacts and a circular button with an arrow, allowing you to send it.
- If you want to share it in your status, then must choose the first option in the list and click on the green button that appears at the bottom right.
- Here you can edit the text that will accompany the link.
- In this method follow the same series of steps performed in the first methods 1 to 4.
- Then moves with your finger on the bar horizontally with the icon that will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- And identify the option “Copy link”, which will have a blue icon with two chain links.
- A quick little notification will say that the link has been successfully copied to the clipboard.
- Now open the WhatsApp application and look for the contact or contacts to whom we want to send the video.
- If there are several contacts, it can be sent as a new broadcast or selected from our chat list.
- Now locate the text area, where you write the messages, and hold it down for a few seconds, until the option “to paste” appears. And tap on it.
- Immediately, the copied link will appear and after a few seconds, the description of the video will also appear on the screen.
- Finally, you sent and shared a Facebook video via WhatsApp.
We hope you can easily share a Facebook Video on your WhatsApp. You can also get Facebook and WhatsApp-related posts on this website www.techsellbuy.com. So stay with us for more technology-related information. Thank you for visiting us.